Shop at ZO® Medical and ZO® Skin Health Store
At the CENTER for Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery in Beverly Hills, Dr. Azizzadeh takes each patient’s individual goals and desires into consideration before crafting a custom facial rejuvenation treatment plan.
ZO® Medical products are part of a physician supervised skin health program. Patients can purchase ZO® Medical products online only after consulting with an ZO® authorized physician.
As a ZO® physician partner, Dr. Azizzadeh gives his patients access to at-home care that optimizes skin health.
- Therapeutics: Treatments provided by healthcare professionals utilize prescribed products and unique protocols to correct medical skin conditions.
- Maintenance: Designed to prevent recurrence of persistent skin problems keeps skin strong and healthy while looking and acting younger.
- Daily Skincare: Effective daily solutions help promote cellular function and achieve healthier looking skin.
- Prevention: Minimize UV damage, prevent DNA damage, and protect skin from environmental aggressors to improve overall skin health.
Dr. Azizzadeh’s Physician Referral Code: ZOcenter
Dr. Zein Obagi has developed skincare regimens that can create truly healthy skin. ZO® Medical products that are exclusively available through skin health professionals are the next generation of therapeutic skincare products and treatments.
ZO Skin Health has developed a wide spectrum of therapeutic treatment protocols for everyone regardless of skin condition, age, gender or ethnicity. Based on the latest advances in skin therapy technology—biotechnology complexes, plant stem cell components, and multi-therapy delivery systems—these products and programs have been optimized for your individual needs.
Cutting-edge skincare treatments are made specifically for:
- Acne: Products that help control oil, exfoliate dead skin cells, unclog pores, destroy bacteria growth and prevent acne breakouts.
- Aging: Exclusive formulations that help dramatically improve fine lines, uneven skin tone, skin laxity, dull texture and age spots.
- Hyperpigmentation: Solutions to even skin color and tone, and help stimulate collagen and elastin production for a firm, bright and smooth appearance.
- Inflammation: Products specifically designed to help strengthen weak, intolerant and reactive skin.
- Rosacea: Solutions that target the causes that trigger rosacea symptoms to calm, soothe and stabilize skin.
- Sun Damage: Formulas designed to offer maximum protection from the damaging effects of sun exposure and environmental pollutants, and help prevent future damage.
Use Physician Referral Code: ZOcenter