Medical Lecturers & Textbooks
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/gZG1ldznq3s” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Additional Lectures, Interviews and Texts With Dr. Azizzadeh
- Course Director for Advances in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery October 25 – 26
- Leader of World-Class Conference on Facial Plastic Surgery at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Interview with Medscape
- Interview with MusicBizAdvice.com
- Interview on Rhinoplasty – Rhinoplastynetwork.com
- Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty
- Medical and Surgical Management of Facial Nerve Palsy
- Nerve Injuries and Treatment In Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Injectable poly-L-lactic Acid (Sculptra): Technical Considerations in Soft-Tissue Contouring
Reviews of Master Techniques in Blepharoplasty and Periorbital Rejuvenation
Review from Doody’s Book Reviews – December 2, 2011
Description: This book covers techniques, tips, and important considerations in periorbital cosmetic and functional rejuvenation.
Audience: It will be valuable to physicians at all levels of training and experience, from beginning residents to experienced attending surgeons. The valuable tips, techniques, and considerations will add to any surgeon’s arsenal. The book will be of particular value to surgeons specializing in periorbital facial rejuvenation such as oculoplastic surgeons, opthalmologists, and facial plastic surgeons. The authors are respected members of their field.
Assessment: This is a high quality book written by leading surgeons in their field. It is easy to read and understand and the images aid in comprehension. This is an outstanding addition to any facial surgeon’s library.
Babak Azizzadeh, M.D., F.A.C.S.
9401 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 650 Beverly Hills, California 90212
E-mail us: email@example.com