<iframe width=”620″ height=”350″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/TQJQ31f5Aqg” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Finding the right skincare products and routine can be a stressful process. The same products and treatments do not always work as well for some as they do for others. Dr. Azizzadeh and his staff are here to help you find a personalized skin care routine that will leave your skin looking refreshed and glowing. Dr. Azizzadeh has chosen various skin care lines that he believes provide the best skin products. Whether you need anti-aging products to reduce your wrinkles or products to clear your acne, we will find the solution you are looking for. In addition to the help Dr. Azizzadeh and his staff can provide at the Beverly Hills office to make your skin look younger and healthier, there are many steps you can take in your daily life to keep your skin in great condition:
- Wear sun block every day, even when you are just driving
- Do not smoke
- Drink alcohol minimally
- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes and the delicate skin around them
- Get plenty of sleep
- Choose skin care products wisely
- Remove all makeup before going to sleep
<iframe width=”620” height=”350” src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/Sux-ImjW1vk” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Damage from the sun is definitely the most common cause of skin problems. Photo damage, or sun damage, can either be acute, as in a sun burn or more commonly it’s chronic, noticed by gradual changes in overall appearance, like skin discoloration. All evidence points to the fact that ultra-violet light is the cause of the majority of changes associated with visible aging of the skin, thus it is important to protect your skin, by applying a quality face sunscreen daily, in order to prevent further damage from occurring. At Dr. Azizzadeh’s Beverly Hills plastic surgery clinic, there are registered nurses and aestheticians available to help advise each patient in the use of the correct skin care products. Often times we will suggest a combination of skin care products with a series of chemical peels, fillers or laser treatments, like Photo Facial or Fractional Resurfacing, to achieve the best skin results.
Watch Dr. Azizzadeh Discuss The Improtance of Skin Care For Maintaining Cosmetic Surgery Results
<iframe width=”620″ height=”350″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/e99OP67sWg4″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Dr. Azizzadeh offers SkinMedica products to help you achieve radiant skin. SkinMedica skincare products are formulated with restorative ingredients that work below the skin’s surface to regenerate the health of the skin. All of the essential ingredients aid in enhancing your skin, through reducing wrinkles, fading age spots or discoloration and improving the skin’s texture.
<iframe width=”620” height=”350” src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/Sp8ijUY_KDE” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
- TNS Essential Serum is an unparalleled all-in-one anti-aging serum that combines the benefits of TNS SkinMedica Recovery Complex, with potent antioxidants, peptides and other innovative anti-aging ingredients to regenerate your skin. Additionally, the SkinMedica TNS Serum plumps, brightens, tightens and protects the skin.
- TNS Ultimate Daily Moisturizer with SPF 20 offers the best combination of hydration and anti-aging protection for your skin. It is enriched with the patented growth factor blend TNS SkinMedica and antioxidants to protect skin from the destructive effects of free radical damage. Plus, this skin moisturizer provides full-spectrum protection from UVA/UVB rays. This is truly one of the best moisturizers with sunscreen available.
- TNS Illuminating Eye Cream is lightweight and formulated with the patented growth factor blend TNS, peptides and chrysin to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, as well as reduces the appearance of dark circles. The TNS eye cream should be used as part of your daily skin care routine, applied once in the morning and once at night.
- Post-Procedure System is specifically formulated to optimize the results from deep chemical peels and fractional laser resurfacing treatments. The kid helps your skin through the healing process and enhances the results of these procedures.
- Skin Lightening System is a prescription strength anti-aging regimen that lightens existing dark spots while also preventing further skin discoloration, resulting in brighter, more luminous skin. The Skin Lightening kit can be used to correct the following signs of aging: hyperpigmentation, melasma, photodamage, fine lines, wrinkles and sallowness. Learn more about melasma.
- Dermal Repair Cream is an ultra-rich cream that is formulated with high levels of soluble antioxidants and vitamins C and E to intensely hydrate and replenish moisture to dry skin. This moisturizer enhnaces the skin’s ability to repair and re-hydrate itself.
- Facial Cleanser gently, yet thoroughly, removes dirt, makeup and environmental pollutants from the face as it hydrates and refreshes the skin. Additionally, the cleanser prepares the skin so that it can better absorb skincare products.
- Vitamin C+E Complex provides extraordinary antioxidant protection, improving the appearance of the skin’s tone, texture and firmness. Together, vitamins C and E work to fight free radicals, promote cell renewal and increase collagen production.
<iframe width=”620” height=”350″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/f-C8zpnqxZc” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Sunscreen is one of the most important products that you put on your skin every day because it protects again sun damage, one of the leading causes of aging. Dr. Azizzadeh recommends Tizo Sunscreen products to patients because they are one of the best sunscreen products and they provide full coverage to protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays. Additionally, all of the Tizo sunscreens are formulated with non-irritating ingredients and provide full protection from the sun and its harmful rays.
We offer the following SPF sunscreens:
- SPF 58 Water Resistant, Non-Tinted
- SPF 40 Water Resistant, Tinted
- SPF 35 Water Resistant Body Lotion
Renew and Restore
Dr. Azizzadeh formulated a new skincare line to Restore and Renew the appearance of your skin. Every day our skin is exposed to harsh environmental elements that damage our skin. The Restore and Renew products are formulated to reverse the signs of aging and enhance your skin’s natural beauty.
Latisse is the first and only FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes longer, fuller and darker. Dr. Azizzadeh will show you how simple it is to apply Latisse once a day to the base of the upper eyelashes.
Gradually, you will experience eyelashes growth, and you should expect to see results in as little as 4-6 weeks, with full results within 16 weeks.
To maintain the lash growth you experience, you must continue the Latisse treatments. If you stop using Latisse, your lashes will slowly return to how they looked before using the product.
The Clarisonic Pro uses a sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to gently yet effectively loosen dirt and oil to clear your pores. The patented sonic action provides 4 levels of cleansing to reduce oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes. In addition to the Pro, Dr. Azzizadeh’s office also offers the replacable brush heads, which should be switched out every 3-4 months, and special brush heads for sensitive and delicate skin.
Benefits of using Clarisonic brushes include:
- 6 times more makeup removal
- Exfoliate face so that products absorb into your skin better
- Gentle enough for twice daily use
- Helps reduce the appearance of visible pores
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
HybriSil Topical Scar Gel
HybriSil provides two treatments in one, with dual action levels of scar prevention and reduction. HybriSil improves the visible appearance of scars by softening and fattening raised scars. It also helps to fade red or dark scars. Prescription HybriSil is effective in preventing new scars and treating old scars on the face and body including keloid, atrophic and hypertrophic scars.
If you would like to learn about the different skin care options and treatments available at Dr. Babak Azizzadeh’s Beverly Hills plastic surgery office, please contact us today to schedule your consultation. Dr. Azizzadeh and his Los Angeles plastic surgery office staff will recommend the best skincare products for you, including: best moisturizer, best eye creams, top anti aging products, best sunscreen for face, and more!
Dr. Azizzadeh is the author of several books aimed to enlighten its readers on different facial plastic surgery and facial rejuvenation techniques.
Next, learn about Chemical Peels.