What Is the Best Dermal Filler for Acne Scars?

I’ve heard about Juvederm and Restylane, but also long lasters like Sculptra. For deep scarring, is there one preferred injectable treatment?

Dr. Azizzadeh’s Expert Answer

Great question! It really depends on your degree of scarring. For individuals who have severe scarring with major volume depressions, I like to use a combination of Sculptra, fractioned laser, and micro-Radiesse injections. First, I use Sculptra to give a pan-facial volume restoration. I follow this up by performing fractionated laser, before finalizing with micro-Radiesse injections in the divots.

*Question from a patient on RealSelf.com