Popular Cosmetic Procedures for Brides And Her Parents
Wedding season is in full effect and brides everywhere seem to leave nothing to chance, especially not their appearance. In an attempt to look album-perfect for their dream wedding, confident, new-age brides feel they have every right to remedy the cosmetic pitfalls of their lifestyle. As a result, we have noticed an evident trend here at the CENTER.
Now more than ever, brides-to-be are seeking anti-aging procedures prior to the big day. Brides are increasingly interested in non-invasive cosmetic treatments to touch-up their facial appearance prior to their wedding. But not only do brides want to look their best, the same goes for the groom, as well as the parents of the couple.
Many of the brides come to us because they simply want to look their best for the big day. Some women would like to erase the deep lines on their foreheads. Others are looking to eliminate laugh lines, rejuvenate their skin, or straighten their noses. Thankfully, Botox can erase lines, minor rhinoplasty can solve the problem of a crooked nose, and dermal fillers can rejuvenate your overall appearance.
With today’s advanced techniques, anti-aging treatments are often simple and require little recovery time, making it ideal for brides who are about to walk down the aisle. Popular non-invasive pre-wedding treatments include, but are not limited to:
- Botox & Dysport
- These injections are personalized and customized to each individual, and successfully improves the appearance of wrinkles.
- If you are trying to get rid of those last couple of pounds prior to your wedding day, this safe and FDA approved treatment option is ideal for you.
- Chemical Peels
- This is a great treatment options if you have facial blemishes, wrinkles, and uneven skin pigmentation as it will improve and smooth the texture of the skin by removing the damaged outer layers.
- Ulthera Skin Tightening
- Ulthera uses intensive ultrasound or sound waves to directly impact the deep tissue layer of the brow, face and neck. This, in turn, gently heats the area, thereby tightening loose skin.
- Dermal Fillers
- These can help fill in lines and creases, temporarily restoring a smoother, more youthful-looking appearance.
- This cosmetic treatment reduces facial lines and wrinkles, and creates a fuller, more youthful appearance to your face.
Many parents of the bride and groom, also take advantage of some of our popular minimally invasive surgical procedures so they look their best on their child’s big day, which include, but are not limited to:
- Facelift and Necklift
- Many parents come to the CENTER to learn more about natural looking facelifts and necklifts prior to their child’s wedding day. One of the most important things these parents are looking for is natural results. With all of the advances in surgical techniques, Dr. Azizzadeh can provide parents of the bride or groom with the refreshed appearance they desire.
- Drooping eyes can make use look older than we are, or put a permanent unhappy expression on our face. Parents of the bride and groom often seek out an eyelift to rejuvenate their facial appearance and to remove that scowl from their face.
Depending on how much time the bride has to recover before the wedding, realistic anti-aging treatment results vary. When treating brides, grooms, and their parents at the CENTER, we make it a priority to provide them with natural looking results. In general, most of our visitors want to subtly improve their appearance so they still look like themselves on their special day, just more refreshed. This is a healthy and sound approach that we get behind, which is why we discuss and explain your options before deciding what treatment option is right for you. Every bride wants something different, which is why we individualize every one of our treatment plans. As a result, we are able to optimize the outcome for the bride, while making sure that the changes are subtle.
If you are a bride considering cosmetic procedures, schedule a consultation with Beverly Hills facial rejuvenation expert Dr. Azizzadeh by calling 310.461.0303 today!